GBES 2010 Rally

  • faithstclair
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21, 2010
      GBES 2010 Rally

      The Great Basin Eastern Sierra Geocachers are holding their 7th Annual Road Rally. This year's rally will take place in Lovelock, NV, located in Pershing County.
      The rally will feature both ON-Road and Off-Road divisions.
      The festivities begin on Friday, August 20th with registration starting at 2pm at Sturgeons, and a welcome BBQ at 6.
      The rally is Saturday, August 21st at 8:30am, followed by the awards dinner at 6.
      The early registration (Before August 7th) fee is $85. This includes the team entry fee, two T-Shirts, and two tickets to the Awards Banquet.
      For all the information go to www.gbesgeo.org
      You can also follow us on Facebook as "Gbes Geocaching" or on Twitter as "GBES_Geocaching"
    • Rebecca Scott
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 21, 2010
        Sorry, can't make it this year, same weekend as the Big Bear event done here in So. Calif.

        Rebecca Scott
        "The Fossillady"

        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 21, 2010
          Thanks for the reminder Faith.

          DaughPack, the Four Ladies, and Rock&Crystal will no doubt be there. Maybe MtnTrek and BluCruz, though no word there yet.

          This is a real "cool" annual rally with a venue in the Nevada desert. This year Lovelock is rolling out the carpet for geocachers. There will be 50 fresh caches placed for the event in addition to those placed for the rally. GBES always does a great job of putting this event together, and if you've never combined a navigational rally and geocaching this would be a great one, on road or off.

          Hope to see some more NUTS there, Rock&Crystal

          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 21, 2010
            Blucruz will not be there.

            To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
              Aloha NUTS,
              Can you please remove me from the group? I forgot I had this email box and it's stuffed with NUTS messages. Interesting, but I can't come to your events. Gary, I did read your comment about donating stuff to the council of Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts and you are so right!

              To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
                > Aloha NUTS,
                > Can you please remove me from the group? I forgot I had this email box and
                > it's
                > stuffed with NUTS messages. Interesting, but I can't come to your events.
                > Gary,
                > I did read your comment about donating stuff to the council of Boy Scouts or
                > Girl Scouts and you are so right!

                Only you can unsubscribe you. You must click the "unsubscribe" link at the
                bottom of the message.
              • leianne
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 15, 2010
                  I would LOVE to do something like this rally that took place last summer. Cant wait for this coming warm weather to participate in things like this :)
                  Leianne

                  To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com