Coordinates in movie trailer, maybe?

  • TheAlabamaRambler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2010
      Saw this posted by GorgeHiker in the Groundspeak forums and thought someone in the area might want to check it out

      "As I was watching the commercial for the upcoming movie: "Cats & Dogs", I happened to pause the video just as the evil cat was taking a picture. On the screen was some numbers that looked familiar. "Hey, wait, those are coordinates" I thought. At the top of the screen was the numbers 34.6813844 -118.4986719. Those coordinates convert to: n34 40.883 w118 29.920 and is located right off a road in Angeles National Forest north of LA.

      I'm on the other side of the country but just wondering if a final to a multi is located there or maybe something put there by the makers of the film? I'd check it out myself but I'm just too far away.

      If anyone is out that way, it be cool to know."

      Let us know if you find anything!

      http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?s=&showtopic=254960&view=findpost&p=4403418