Re: [NUTS] Cache alret...

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2004
      Hey Tanky you did find it on May 2...
      Mike

      Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
      I didn't find it, but then I didn't look.
      Tanky
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 5, 2004
        I forgot how to spell Alisheimer too.
        Tanky

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2004
          Boy, am I glad that I just found those two!!! lol...
          Hey Ed... Now you can put two more out... lol...
          Jim

          The way I have been caching lately, I should just go ahead and log a DNF on it now...
          Ed
          TB&TB

          Ps: I have just archived 2 of my caches (I'm cleaning house a bit):

          and

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 6, 2004
            You have to remember that Tanky has soooo many caches that's it's hard to remember them all. We did the cache together in May.
            Thewoodchuck