Tooting our own horn!

  • Gary McElroy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2010
      Just to let everyone know there is one heck of a geocaching power trail down on highway 375 in Southern Nevada between Tonopah and Alamo. All are roadside caches and on average 550 feet apart.
      Redvoodoo, Blucruz, and BigSis91 managed to log 1077 caches between Friday Morning and Sunday Afternoon. At one point we were getting 1 cache every 35-40 seconds but Blucruz was driving like a madman and Redvoodoo was logging like a freak possessed! Our average for the trip while caching on the power trail itself was one cache every minute and 6 seconds. We also set personal bests of over 600 caches in one day, actually it was in about 9 hours on Saturday.
      Hope some of you NUTS can get down there before the desert claims some of them!
      Blucruz

    • Mac
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2010
        It was truly NUTS!  My brother & I were there too!