Re: [NUTS] From Jef - IMPORTANT!! Ignore the last email that LOOKS like it came from me.

  • Tru2Cntry
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2010
      Please use blind carbon copy.(BCC)  Especially since you don't even know whom your sending email to.

       Jan Lowry

      Sent from my incredible  IPhone

      On May 11, 2010, at 8:53 AM, Jef Spencer <snspencer@...> wrote:

      There is an email out there with the subject [NUTS](Unknown) that looks like it came from me.

      IT DID NOT so delete it.  I don't know what the link takes you too.

      Profile for SNSpencer
      Want to see what I can do? Check out my Etsy Account!!

      If you do not wish to receive any future DIRECT emails from Jef simply reply to this message to let me know.  This does not apply to mailserv lists that you may subscribe to.