From Jef - IMPORTANT!! Ignore the last email that LOOKS like it came from me.

  • Jef Spencer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2010
      There is an email out there with the subject [NUTS](Unknown) that looks like it came from me.

      IT DID NOT so delete it.  I don't know what the link takes you too.

      Jef Spencer, SNSpencer@...

      Profile for SNSpencer
      Want to see what I can do? Check out my Etsy Account!!

      If you do not wish to receive any future DIRECT emails from Jef simply reply to this message to let me know.  This does not apply to mailserv lists that you may subscribe to.
    • Gary Hobgood
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2010
        Hey N.U.T.S.,

        Are you looking for a different type of Geocache Event?  Are you looking for a chance to use that kayak, canoe or raft you bought years ago?  Are you looking for a chance to grab a few 5 terrain caches?  Come join us on the American River on June 19th.  The cache page (GC237K7) should tell you everything you need to know.

        See you there,

        Gary of Gary&Vicky
        Nor-Cal Geo-Paddlers (facebook group)
      • Tru2Cntry
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2010
          Please use blind carbon copy.(BCC)  Especially since you don't even know whom your sending email to.

           Jan Lowry

          Sent from my incredible  IPhone