Update from the Nutty River City Riders (Tour de Cure bike ride in Roseville on May 1st)

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2010
      Forgive the non-caching related message on the list, but couldn't resist
      providing an update from the Nutty River City Riders... The TdC is coming
      up in about 2 weeks and our team is #9 on the fundraising honor roll at the
      event, with almost $2200 raised! Not bad for a group of five cachers (and
      their generous friends)!

      There's still time for you to sign up for the ride--as I mentioned before
      there are a lot of different distance (and elevation) options.

      http://tour.diabetes.org/site/TR/TourdeCure/TDC554048030?pg=entry&fr_id=6898

      And just as a caching-related reminder--after this ride hammering out some
      caches on the bike trail will be a piece of cake! :-)

      The SKWERL (bryan)