Fwd: GeoWoodstock

  • Alisandra Brewer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 1:44 PM
      Forwarding this message from Moozer. We'd be in on it, but the place doesn't allow pets, and we're not going without the girls. Please respond directly to him here:

      And, if you haven't yet, his amazing Geo-Rally is coming up on May 1 (and we're hosting the post-event). Get your Will Attends posted soon!

      Begin forwarded message:

      Date: 17 April, 2010 9:15:55 PM PDT
      To: Alisandra Brewer <alisandra@...>
      Subject: GeoWoodstock

      Hi folks. Any of you planning on going to GeoWoodstock in Seattle this July still looking for a place to stay? We've rented a house, and have a couple of bedrooms available to sub-let. It's in Kirkland, about midway between Seattle downtown and the event site. Drop me a note if you're interested, and I'd be happy to share the details...

      Donald (Moozer)

      Thanks!

      Alisandra & Bruce
      Siena, Jasmine & Bella