Fwd: GeoWoodstock

  • Alisandra Brewer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2010
      Forwarding this message from Moozer. We'd be in on it, but the place doesn't allow pets, and we're not going without the girls. Please respond directly to him here:

      And, if you haven't yet, his amazing Geo-Rally is coming up on May 1 (and we're hosting the post-event). Get your Will Attends posted soon!

      Begin forwarded message:

      Date: 17 April, 2010 9:15:55 PM PDT
      To: Alisandra Brewer <alisandra@...>
      Subject: GeoWoodstock

      Hi folks. Any of you planning on going to GeoWoodstock in Seattle this July still looking for a place to stay? We've rented a house, and have a couple of bedrooms available to sub-let. It's in Kirkland, about midway between Seattle downtown and the event site. Drop me a note if you're interested, and I'd be happy to share the details...

      Donald (Moozer)

      Thanks!

      Alisandra & Bruce
      Siena, Jasmine & Bella