Re: [NUTS] Interest in Tour de Cure charity bike ride in Roseville? (May 1st)

  • Lindda Maeding
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 11:05 AM
      Bryan,
      Sounds like a fun event.  I have strung together some paths in that area and find them interesting.   We are doing another similar event in Napa, Cycle for Sight, and I will see if my wife wants to do this one also.
      Marty
      Mr. boodlebuggy

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18 9:58 PM
        Forgive the non-caching related message on the list, but couldn't resist
        providing an update from the Nutty River City Riders... The TdC is coming
        up in about 2 weeks and our team is #9 on the fundraising honor roll at the
        event, with almost $2200 raised! Not bad for a group of five cachers (and
        their generous friends)!

        There's still time for you to sign up for the ride--as I mentioned before
        there are a lot of different distance (and elevation) options.

        http://tour.diabetes.org/site/TR/TourdeCure/TDC554048030?pg=entry&fr_id=6898

        And just as a caching-related reminder--after this ride hammering out some
        caches on the bike trail will be a piece of cake! :-)

        The SKWERL (bryan)