New NUTS member needs help

  • badge_butterfly
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2010
      I got the following message via geocaching.com:

      Hello,
      I noticed an invite to join (Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers) on you Deer Creek Falls cache site. I have tried several times over the past year to join through the site with no response. Could really use >some help figuring this out.
      Thanks for your time.
      Brian

      His profile:
      http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.aspx?guid=02f3fa6f-2647-49b1-83a3-b17eb8548e94

      Can one of the List Admins help him get signed up?
      Thanks!
      Ed & Julie
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2010
        NO problem. Yahoogroups is not easy to navigate! We'll take care of it, Rock& Crystal

        Also, while we got your attention NUTS, it's EVENTS, EVENTS, and more EVENTS.

        First, you have 3 more days) to register for Geowoodstock at the curent rate, beginning April !st it goes up $5 per registrant (unless you take the freebe). Might as well be putting the $$ in the gas tank.

        Second, there is a NUTS event breakfast/brunch coming to Paradise on May 1st (check local caches for waypoint and further information

        Third, May 8th we will also be having an event in Oregon Azalea on I-5 between Grants Pass and Roseburg, This is called "A Salute to State of Jefferson Cachers" so y'all are invited (cause you're part of that). It's pretty amazing 'specially if ya like bakery treats. Our hosts will be showering us with goodies you wouldn't believe! The way point is GC!N6J1 This should be well worth the trip. Besides there are tons of caches in the area to enjoy.

        Further, if ya plan to run the great "power" line cache run down near Baker, and have questions or want suggestions, give a holler. Rock (of Rock&Crystal) and BIG BEAR did a three day run and racked 630 caches & one dnf in a 1720 mile round trip. Amazing adventure!

        Hope to see y'all at one or all of these events, Rock&Crystal

        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2010
          For the up coming NUTS events:

          Oops, my bad the way point for the event "A Salute to the State of Jefferson" is actually GC25AXB (May 8th)

          The way point for the event "10 years! Paradise, CA" is GC25AT2 (May 1st)

          Sorry for any confusion other than my own! :o) R&C