Re: [NUTS] Cache alret...

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2004
      Sometimes its hard to decide to disable a cache or not.  The first person who couldn't find only had 15 finds, good chance they may have not had enough experience looking as the GPS signals in that spot are poor at best.  If a seasoned cacher said they spent a good time looking and couldn't find it I would consider disabling it quicker.  The second person who didn't find it just recently had 50 finds and said they had four eyes looking for it...didn't say four pair of eyes.  Could have been two people or one person like me with poor vision with their glasses on (LOL)
      I temp archived it till I can check on it.
      Mike

      Jim Olson <ka6aru@...> wrote:
      I did wake the NUTS!!! But here is something we need to use this for more often...

      GCJ1KC Mine Over Matter by Escapades

      Cache Issues:

      This cache is temporarily unavailable. Read the logs below to read the status for this cache.

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

    • Pat or Bert Hall
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 5, 2004
        I didn't find it, but then I didn't look.
        Tanky

      • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 5, 2004
          The way I have been caching lately, I should just go ahead and log a DNF on it now...
          Ed
          TB&TB

          Ps: I have just archived 2 of my caches (I'm cleaning house a bit):

          and

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 5, 2004
            Hey Tanky you did find it on May 2...
            Mike

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 5, 2004
              I forgot how to spell Alisheimer too.
              Tanky

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 6, 2004
                Boy, am I glad that I just found those two!!! lol...
                Hey Ed... Now you can put two more out... lol...
                Jim

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 6, 2004
                  You have to remember that Tanky has soooo many caches that's it's hard to remember them all. We did the cache together in May.
                  Thewoodchuck