Announcing the 4th annual GeoRally and 10 Years of Caching combined event

  • dalaird
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2010
      Come on up to Sonoma County for our 4th annual GeoRally and 10 years of caching combined event on Saturday, May 1st, 2010. Join over 100 other cachers who will be spending the day driving through some of the most scenic backroads of the wine country while caching and having fun. The combined event will also end with the traditional Moozer enormous raffle and prize presentation. See the cache listing for GC24663 for more info...