Re: [NUTS] GW VIII

  • Tammy Pokorney
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2009

      thanks for the clarification!

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: thrak@...
      Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 8:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] GW VIII

      There's a Friday Night Meet and Greet on the 2nd. GW VIII is on the 3rd.  I MADE AN ERROR in the original post. Hey! I'm an old man, ya know?  :-[

      Gary McElroy wrote:

      I thought it was Saturday July 3rd.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 21, 2010
        Heading out on Saturday for a 2 week camping and caching trip to Oregon and Washington. Hoping to see some N.U.T.S. on July 2nd at the Cowws Friday Meet & Greet and Luau - GC261XB - at Lake Sammamish State Park in Washington and on July 3rd at GW VIII - GC1QM7K - in Carnation Washington.

      • Cliff Meyer
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 22, 2010
          Here are a couple of southern Oregon N.U.T.S. who will be leaving a little later than you but arriving at the same destination. (Turner and Stitch)