Re: [NUTS] GW VIII

  • Gary McElroy
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2009
      I thought it was Saturday July 3rd.

      --- On Tue, 12/29/09, Tammy Pokorney <alanpokorney@...> wrote:

      From: Tammy Pokorney <alanpokorney@...>
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] GW VIII
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 7:51 PM

      I am confused. Is the GW event on the 3rd or the 4th?

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 29, 2009
        There's a Friday Night Meet and Greet on the 2nd. GW VIII is on the 3rd.  I MADE AN ERROR in the original post. Hey! I'm an old man, ya know?  :-[

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 29, 2009

          thanks for the clarification!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 21, 2010
            Heading out on Saturday for a 2 week camping and caching trip to Oregon and Washington. Hoping to see some N.U.T.S. on July 2nd at the Cowws Friday Meet & Greet and Luau - GC261XB - at Lake Sammamish State Park in Washington and on July 3rd at GW VIII - GC1QM7K - in Carnation Washington.

          • Cliff Meyer
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 22, 2010
              Here are a couple of southern Oregon N.U.T.S. who will be leaving a little later than you but arriving at the same destination. (Turner and Stitch)