Re: [NUTS] GW VIII

  • Tammy Pokorney
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2009
      I am confused. Is the GW event on the 3rd or the 4th?

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 29, 2009
        I thought it was Saturday July 3rd.

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 29, 2009
          There's a Friday Night Meet and Greet on the 2nd. GW VIII is on the 3rd.  I MADE AN ERROR in the original post. Hey! I'm an old man, ya know?  :-[

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 29, 2009

            thanks for the clarification!

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 21, 2010
              Heading out on Saturday for a 2 week camping and caching trip to Oregon and Washington. Hoping to see some N.U.T.S. on July 2nd at the Cowws Friday Meet & Greet and Luau - GC261XB - at Lake Sammamish State Park in Washington and on July 3rd at GW VIII - GC1QM7K - in Carnation Washington.

            • Cliff Meyer
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 22, 2010
                Here are a couple of southern Oregon N.U.T.S. who will be leaving a little later than you but arriving at the same destination. (Turner and Stitch)