GW VIII

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2009
      I made my hotel reservations for GW VIII yesterday. I booked 2 nights at
      the Redmond Inn. If you use the code "geowoodstock" the rate drops a
      bit. I got the room for $12/night less than its normally listed for. Not
      a huge saving but that's an extra $24 in MY pocket rather than in the
      hotel's cash drawer. :) The GW VIII web site has hotel info to help
      with finding lodging if needed. Remember, just logging a "will attend"
      log on the cache page doesn't get you registered for the event. You have
      to go to the web site for registration. It seems that a meal isn't
      included with the free registration this year. To get the meal you have
      to have an upgraded registration. You can check things out at the web
      site: http://www.geowoodstock.com/

      Hope to see a number of you N.U.T.S. there for the Meet & Greet on July
      3, and for the actual event on the 4th of July.
    • geospyder
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 29, 2009

        Already booked and registered ….and also booked for the Alaskan cruise after.  See you on the 3rd.

        Jim (geospyder)

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 29, 2009
          I am confused. Is the GW event on the 3rd or the 4th?

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 29, 2009
            I thought it was Saturday July 3rd.

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 29, 2009
              There's a Friday Night Meet and Greet on the 2nd. GW VIII is on the 3rd.  I MADE AN ERROR in the original post. Hey! I'm an old man, ya know?  :-[

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 29, 2009

                thanks for the clarification!

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 21, 2010
                  Heading out on Saturday for a 2 week camping and caching trip to Oregon and Washington. Hoping to see some N.U.T.S. on July 2nd at the Cowws Friday Meet & Greet and Luau - GC261XB - at Lake Sammamish State Park in Washington and on July 3rd at GW VIII - GC1QM7K - in Carnation Washington.

                • Cliff Meyer
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 22, 2010
                    Here are a couple of southern Oregon N.U.T.S. who will be leaving a little later than you but arriving at the same destination. (Turner and Stitch)