The Lords of the Ring

  • Scott Paton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      I have a happy ending to the tale of my lost wedding
      ring. After hearing about my tumble into the creek and
      losing my ring, Don (of Rock & Crystal), Bob (of
      BoBoLu) and KA6ARU (Jim) agreed to help me find it.

      We met creekside today at BoBoLu's Mini cache. Don and
      Bob brought their metal detectors. We knew the odds
      were against us, but armed with a dozen Krispy Kreme
      donuts, we knew nothing could stand in our way.

      Within seconds of peering into the water, Jim says,
      "Hey, I think I see something." Sure enough, it was
      right there, seven days after slipping off my finger!

      Thanks to Don, Bob, and Jim for their help. It just
      goes to show what nice people geocachers are.

      Here's a link to a picture of the Lords of the Ring
      after our find:

      http://img.groundspeak.com/cache/log/ac191729-96e8-4d50-9d04-dd4ad1dc43a4.jpg