Looking for a group in Reno area

  • Alisa Mueller
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 22, 2009
      Hi all,

      We have a friend who lives in Reno who is getting into caching cause of all the talking my husband and I do about it on our Facebook pages.

      I would love to get him in contact with cachers in the Reno area.  Is there a local group up there? Or does anyone know cachers from that area?

      Thanks.

      Alisa
      alirose114

    • j ellis
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 22, 2009
        http://www.nevadageocaching.com/

        "I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it"

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 22, 2009
          Have your friend check out:  www.gbesgeo.org.  It's a local caching group that has many cachers that are great with newbies or anyone for that matter........
        • kayakaholic654
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
            Here's a link to GBES. We have a couple of events coming up . Great place to meet a bunch of cachers.
            http://www.gbesgeo.org/