Re: [NUTS] Proud to be NUTS

  • Bill Hoke
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2009
      Well said! Some of nicest people I know are NUTS. I'll be happy to do my part with regards to the beer sampling. Thanks for the kind words, lostnspace.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
        Hey there all, speaking of Proud to be NUTS...

        Hope to see you at our NUTS 6th anniversary event coming up on Sunday Nov. the 8th in Chico. It's GC205A1. Come celebrate the caches and cachers and the group, too. Don't forget your NUTS, and sound off if you are a NUT and are expecting a 1K or 2K milestone by then. This is open to one and all (ya don't have to be a nut... but it always helps).  This is an official NUTS event.

        Hope to see some oldtimers and newbies too. And this is very family friendly, so kids (young and old) are welcome too

        See on ya Sunday, Rock&Crystal

        You might want to check out the "Chico Area" cachers event on Saturday Nov 7th too (GC1ZX8C). How cool is that, two events in two days!

        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        From: bhoke@...
        Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:36:32 -0700
        Subject: Re: [NUTS] Proud to be NUTS

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
          Alright Big Guy, give me your postal mailing address. I am going to send you a package with some of my pathtags, and some from my collection, and  you can use them for your event. See, even out-of-state NUTS can still be contributing members of the organization.

          I can drop the tags off at the post office in a flat rate box with a 3-day delivery confirmed, so the tags will arrive by the end of the day Friday.

          Get that address to me and we'll give you the tracking number tomorrow.  Have a great night!

          Bryan

          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          From: bhoke@...
          Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:36:32 -0700