Re: [NUTS] Just FYI - Virtual Logging Virtual Caches.

  • Ben Ford
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2009
      SNSpencer deleted the logs of the ones he owns.
      Someone on the RCGDS distro sent him/her a message.
      BigBen78

      --
      Ben Ford
    • wildfiretv
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2009
        Has anyone considered this guy could have been hacked. I wrote him a letter asking him to check. If you own a virtue cache just delete him and lets get on caching and stop filling up my e-mail in box.