Re: [NUTS] Just FYI - Virtual Logging Virtual Caches.

  • Edward Nelson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2009
      Most likey they are hoping the Virtual cache owners are too lazy to delete the bogus logs.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2009
        WOW!  Has anyone confronted this person?

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2009
          SNSpencer deleted the logs of the ones he owns.
          Someone on the RCGDS distro sent him/her a message.
          BigBen78

          --
          Ben Ford
        • wildfiretv
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 22, 2009
            Has anyone considered this guy could have been hacked. I wrote him a letter asking him to check. If you own a virtue cache just delete him and lets get on caching and stop filling up my e-mail in box.