Just FYI - Virtual Logging Virtual Caches.

  • Jef Spencer
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2009
      Just FYI - If anyone owns a virtual cache(s) this person has been logging them as found without actually visiting the sites.  Just check out their list of finds.  They have been all over the world on the same day.

      Jef Spencer, SNSpencer@...

      Profile for SNSpencer
      Want to know what I am up to?  Follow me on Twitter - Click Here

      If you do not wish to receive any future DIRECT emails from Jef simply reply to this message to let me know.  This does not apply to mailserv lists that you may subscribe to.
    • Edward Nelson
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2009
        Most likey they are hoping the Virtual cache owners are too lazy to delete the bogus logs.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2009
          WOW!  Has anyone confronted this person?

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 22, 2009
            SNSpencer deleted the logs of the ones he owns.
            Someone on the RCGDS distro sent him/her a message.
            BigBen78

            --
            Ben Ford
          • wildfiretv
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 22, 2009
              Has anyone considered this guy could have been hacked. I wrote him a letter asking him to check. If you own a virtue cache just delete him and lets get on caching and stop filling up my e-mail in box.