Rubberpaws and Vole complete California DeLorme Challenge (Northern)

  • escapades4cache
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
      Congratulations on completing the California DeLorme Challenge (Northern). That is an awesome accomplishment. I know when Gail and I finished it we were really happy but kind of sad it was over. We had so much fun exploring this great state and it sounds like you two did also. I know we have such great memories of this challenge that we will remember forever.

      Mike & Gail
    • Ben Ford
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
        Congrats Ladies. Well Done.

        --
        Ben Ford
      • Bill & Tuffy
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
          Congratulations!  Glad that I was with you on your final find.

          --
          Ben Ford

        • bert or pat hall
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2009
            So glad I was with you on the accomplishment.  We had a lot of fun finishing it up.  Now on to Oregon!

            Pat (one of the "Four Ladies")

            Congratulations!  Glad that I was with you on your final find.

            On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 5:29 PM, Ben Ford <ford.benjamin@ gmail.com> wrote:

            Congrats Ladies. Well Done.

            --
            Ben Ford