Jack

  • willardbennett1982
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      Jack was a good friend and I will miss him. We started our friendship at work and I enjoyed working with him. Then we both discovered geocaching. He was always a phone call away for those tough finds. I have many fond memories of our adventures, including our caching trip on the lake. Thanks for your friendship, Jack. You fought the good fight and have given me courage to continue on.

      Willard (Mr B)