Re: [NUTS] Farewell Jackrat......

  • JeoMc5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 4, 2009
      I couldn't have said it any better,
      Although I'm a little further distant, I do feel the connection.
      My thoughts and prayers are with you,

      Jeo

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 6, 2009
        Link to today's Enterprise Record:

        http://www.legacy.com/ChicoER/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=132283069

        JOHN "JACK" WARSON

        JOHN "JACK"

        WARSON

        John "Jack" Warson was born March 20, 1952 in Chico, CA and passed away at his home on September 3, 2009.

        Jack is survived by his wife of 35 years, Mary; their three children, John, Jeanette and Sarah Manliguez and their spouses, Jennifer and Andy; five grandchildren Melanie, Kelsey, Taylor and Dylan Warson and Aaron Manliguez; and two sisters, Ann Mattos and Becky Shadd.

        Jack worked for Butte County Public Works for 35 years. He loved to spend time with family, travel, camp and geo-cache in his red Jeep. Jack loved his family and had a positive outlook on life and always made the best of every situation.

        A celebration of Jack's life will be held at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at the Gridley Biggs Cemetery.

        The family requests in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to the Diabetic Youth Foundation at 5167 Clayton Rd. Suite F, Concord, CA 94521.

        Arrangements are entrusted to Gridley-Block Funeral Chapel 530 846-2138.

        niftsix wrote:

        It is with a sad heart that I share the news that my longtime friend, co-worker, and geocache partner, Jack - aka Jackrat from jackrat and The Brain, passed away this morning at his home after a courageous battle with cancer.

        For those interested, services are planned for next Thursday September 10th - details will be forthcoming.

        Godspeed, Raymond (NIFTSIX)

        http://www.geocachi ng.com/profile/ ?guid=ecde4034- 0113-402c- b5a6-0b094b49869 a

      • Debra Haseleu
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 6, 2009
          Ours Prayers are with you. Keith and Debbie