New Multicache Listing in Chico, CA: (GC1WFA0)

  • chicocachehunt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009
      Hey there fellow GC junkies.

      I've only been into GC for a couple of months, but man is it addictive! Any of you who live in or not too far from Chico might want to check out a new multicache series my daughter and I have put together. Its called the "Chico Cachehunt Challenge" (GC1WFA0) It has 5 caches with puzzles, riddles, and intermediate locations to visit for putting together the location of the next cache. We've been working on it for some time, but it just went live at the beginning of this week. A few players are on the trail, but a nice FTF prize is still very much up for grabs even for somebody who hasn't started yet. The series highlights the history and prominent landmarks/locations of Chico so you may learn a thing or two along the way. If you live in the area, please consider giving it a go:

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=af323eec-74c5-44da-a093-b3df839b9616

      or

      http://ChicoCachehunt.webs.com

      Best regards,