trailpuppy

  • Ben Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 8:24 PM
      I am forwarding these 2 messages from both the RCDGS & NorCal Cachers Distro Groups.
      bigben78

      These are the words of Erin, Binky Del Mar. I just couldn't say it better.

      Thank you Erin.

      It is with the utmost sadness that I let all of you know that Bill Hartshorn aka "trailpuppy" passed away on Friday, August 28th.  For those of you who have not had the pleasure (or frustration) of finding his caches, he was probably the most creative, inspiring and technical placer of caches I have come across, ever.  The detail, time and thought that he put into each cache was like no other.  He was also a wonderful person, an avid hiker and an accomplished outdoorsman.  He will SO be missed!!

      I don't have any details at this point, but if I hear of anything new, I will post it here.

      My heart goes out to his family and friends.

      Rest in Peace, trailpuppy...

      Erin
      Binky del Mar

      Hi All,

      I received an email from Tessa today asking for an estimated head count for those who may wish to attend a service for Bill on the 12th.

      Would you please let me know either here or by email if you are planing on attending?

      Thank you.

      zop@...