RE: [NUTS] Congratulations Mrs. Tanky

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2009
      Wanted to throw in our congratulations too, Pat. Way to go. Guess we need to get a move on! Cache happy, R&C

      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      From: bnbschneider2@...
      Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:50:31 -0400
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Congratulations Mrs. Tanky

      Congratultions pat you rock when it's time to cache HAPPYCACHING BE SAFE   Bud and Barb

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2009
        I want to add my congratulations, Pat, even if I gave them to you at the time you found your #7000.  It's great caching with you.  Helen

        Wanted to throw in our congratulations too, Pat. Way to go. Guess we need to get a move on! Cache happy, R&C

        To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
        From: bnbschneider2@ aol.com
        Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:50:31 -0400