Re: [NUTS] Congratulations Mrs. Tanky

  • bnbschneider2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20 6:50 PM
      Congratultions pat you rock when it's time to cache HAPPYCACHING BE SAFE   Bud and Barb

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20 7:01 PM
        Wanted to throw in our congratulations too, Pat. Way to go. Guess we need to get a move on! Cache happy, R&C

        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        From: bnbschneider2@...
        Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:50:31 -0400
        Subject: Re: [NUTS] Congratulations Mrs. Tanky

        Congratultions pat you rock when it's time to cache HAPPYCACHING BE SAFE   Bud and Barb

        Congratulations coming to you from Central Oregon. Pat that is an awesome number to reach. Congrats again and Happy Caching to a great Lady.
        Don & Kricket
        whitetail39& travler13

      • Helen
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28 10:51 PM
          I want to add my congratulations, Pat, even if I gave them to you at the time you found your #7000.  It's great caching with you.  Helen

          Wanted to throw in our congratulations too, Pat. Way to go. Guess we need to get a move on! Cache happy, R&C

          To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
          From: bnbschneider2@ aol.com
          Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:50:31 -0400