Re: [NUTS] Missing Wedding Ring

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      Scott, I saw your log and your plight. I do have an old metal detector... which will require some brushing off, but you are welcome to give it a try. Also, there used to be some pretty inexpensive ($19.99) ones out there, which should be able to pick it up since it's near the surface. Don't think the water is running too hard...yet.... but it will soon. I also have a pretty good eye... well, one of them (if it will stay in)!  :o)... be glad to help... let me know. Rock aka Don

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
        Don:

        Thanks for the offer! I'd like to take you up on it.
        When is good for you?

        Scott