Congratulations Mrs. Tanky

  • whitetail_39
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2009
      Congratulations coming to you from Central Oregon. Pat that is an awesome number to reach. Congrats again and Happy Caching to a great Lady.
      Don & Kricket
      whitetail39&travler13
    • bnbschneider2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20, 2009
        Congratultions pat you rock when it's time to cache HAPPYCACHING BE SAFE   Bud and Barb

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20, 2009
          Wanted to throw in our congratulations too, Pat. Way to go. Guess we need to get a move on! Cache happy, R&C

          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          From: bnbschneider2@...
          Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:50:31 -0400
          Subject: Re: [NUTS] Congratulations Mrs. Tanky

          Congratultions pat you rock when it's time to cache HAPPYCACHING BE SAFE   Bud and Barb

          Congratulations coming to you from Central Oregon. Pat that is an awesome number to reach. Congrats again and Happy Caching to a great Lady.
          Don & Kricket
          whitetail39& travler13

        • Helen
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 28, 2009
            I want to add my congratulations, Pat, even if I gave them to you at the time you found your #7000.  It's great caching with you.  Helen

            Wanted to throw in our congratulations too, Pat. Way to go. Guess we need to get a move on! Cache happy, R&C

            To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
            From: bnbschneider2@ aol.com
            Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:50:31 -0400