Congratulations Mrs. Tanky

  • whitetail_39
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20 5:48 PM
      Congratulations coming to you from Central Oregon. Pat that is an awesome number to reach. Congrats again and Happy Caching to a great Lady.
      Don & Kricket
      whitetail39&travler13
    • whitetail_39
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20 5:49 PM
      • bnbschneider2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20 6:50 PM
          Congratultions pat you rock when it's time to cache HAPPYCACHING BE SAFE   Bud and Barb

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 20 7:01 PM
            Wanted to throw in our congratulations too, Pat. Way to go. Guess we need to get a move on! Cache happy, R&C

            To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
            From: bnbschneider2@...
            Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:50:31 -0400
            Subject: Re: [NUTS] Congratulations Mrs. Tanky

            Congratultions pat you rock when it's time to cache HAPPYCACHING BE SAFE   Bud and Barb

            Congratulations coming to you from Central Oregon. Pat that is an awesome number to reach. Congrats again and Happy Caching to a great Lady.
            Don & Kricket
            whitetail39& travler13

          • Helen
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 28 10:51 PM
              I want to add my congratulations, Pat, even if I gave them to you at the time you found your #7000.  It's great caching with you.  Helen

              Wanted to throw in our congratulations too, Pat. Way to go. Guess we need to get a move on! Cache happy, R&C

              To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
              From: bnbschneider2@ aol.com
              Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:50:31 -0400