Re: [NUTS] congratulations Mrs.Tanky

  • Chuck Scimeca
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 20, 2009
      That a way Pat............

      Scifam (Scimeca's), P.S. we will pass the word along at SARS about Taylor's project.
      Chuck Scimeca

      13198 Owl Creek Road
      Nevada City, CA 95959
      530 277-1573 bus.
      530 477-6750 fax

      From: rubberpaws2000 <cwe@sbcglobal. net>
      Subject: [NUTS] congratulations Mrs.Tanky
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 11:48 PM

      had the honor to be with Mrs.Tanky on her 7000 find at Rubberpaws Tree.
      So glad could celebrate with you and share this milestone. Way to go, teacher and just think you started me into this game.

    • CHUCK MURPHEY
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 11, 2009
        I would like to add my congrats also. Way to go.
        And to think that I was there for the first one.
        Thewoodchuck