Re: [NUTS] congratulations Mrs.Tanky

  • Bill & Tuffy
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 20, 2009
      What a great day we had and sharing this with you was the best part!   Tuffy and Bill

      On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 9:32 AM, Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:

      Good job Pat! Now on to 8000...

      Mike, Gail, and Maggie

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 20, 2009
        That a way Pat............

        Scifam (Scimeca's), P.S. we will pass the word along at SARS about Taylor's project.
        Chuck Scimeca

        13198 Owl Creek Road
        Nevada City, CA 95959
        530 277-1573 bus.
        530 477-6750 fax

        had the honor to be with Mrs.Tanky on her 7000 find at Rubberpaws Tree.
        So glad could celebrate with you and share this milestone. Way to go, teacher and just think you started me into this game.

      • CHUCK MURPHEY
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 11, 2009
          I would like to add my congrats also. Way to go.
          And to think that I was there for the first one.
          Thewoodchuck