Re: [NUTS] congratulations Mrs.Tanky

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 20, 2009
      Good job Pat! Now on to 8000...

      Mike, Gail, and Maggie

      --- On Wed, 8/19/09, rubberpaws2000 <cwe@...> wrote:

      From: rubberpaws2000 <cwe@...>
      Subject: [NUTS] congratulations Mrs.Tanky
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 11:48 PM

      had the honor to be with Mrs.Tanky on her 7000 find at Rubberpaws Tree.
      So glad could celebrate with you and share this milestone. Way to go, teacher and just think you started me into this game.

    • Bill & Tuffy
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 20, 2009
        What a great day we had and sharing this with you was the best part!   Tuffy and Bill

        On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 9:32 AM, Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:

        Good job Pat! Now on to 8000...

        Mike, Gail, and Maggie

        had the honor to be with Mrs.Tanky on her 7000 find at Rubberpaws Tree.
        So glad could celebrate with you and share this milestone. Way to go, teacher and just think you started me into this game.

      • Chuck Scimeca
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 20, 2009
          That a way Pat............

          Scifam (Scimeca's), P.S. we will pass the word along at SARS about Taylor's project.
          Chuck Scimeca

          13198 Owl Creek Road
          Nevada City, CA 95959
          530 277-1573 bus.
          530 477-6750 fax

          had the honor to be with Mrs.Tanky on her 7000 find at Rubberpaws Tree.
          So glad could celebrate with you and share this milestone. Way to go, teacher and just think you started me into this game.

        • CHUCK MURPHEY
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 11, 2009
            I would like to add my congrats also. Way to go.
            And to think that I was there for the first one.
            Thewoodchuck