RE: [NUTS] congratulations Mrs.Tanky

  • erin@inreach.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 20, 2009

      Awesome!  Congrats!

      ErSamin

      -----Original Message-----
      From: nuts_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rubberpaws2000
      Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 11:48 PM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NUTS] congratulations Mrs.Tanky

      had the honor to be with Mrs.Tanky on her 7000 find at Rubberpaws Tree.
      So glad could celebrate with you and share this milestone. Way to go, teacher and just think you started me into this game.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 20, 2009
        Good job Pat! Now on to 8000...

        Mike, Gail, and Maggie

        had the honor to be with Mrs.Tanky on her 7000 find at Rubberpaws Tree.
        So glad could celebrate with you and share this milestone. Way to go, teacher and just think you started me into this game.

      • Bill & Tuffy
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 20, 2009
          What a great day we had and sharing this with you was the best part!   Tuffy and Bill

          On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 9:32 AM, Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:

          Good job Pat! Now on to 8000...

          Mike, Gail, and Maggie

          had the honor to be with Mrs.Tanky on her 7000 find at Rubberpaws Tree.
          So glad could celebrate with you and share this milestone. Way to go, teacher and just think you started me into this game.

        • Chuck Scimeca
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 20, 2009
            That a way Pat............

            Scifam (Scimeca's), P.S. we will pass the word along at SARS about Taylor's project.
            Chuck Scimeca

            13198 Owl Creek Road
            Nevada City, CA 95959
            530 277-1573 bus.
            530 477-6750 fax

            had the honor to be with Mrs.Tanky on her 7000 find at Rubberpaws Tree.
            So glad could celebrate with you and share this milestone. Way to go, teacher and just think you started me into this game.

          • CHUCK MURPHEY
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 11, 2009
              I would like to add my congrats also. Way to go.
              And to think that I was there for the first one.
              Thewoodchuck