Phone-A-Friend

  • thrak@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
      I spoke with a cacher recently who wasn't aware of the phone-a-friend list on the N.U.T.S. site. Just in case anybody wants to add their info to the list I'm sending this out as a FYI thing.

      There are 20 entries at this time. Feel free to add your info if you don't mind getting a call from time to time.

    • irongteldy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2009
        OMG!!!! I had no idea. Thank you so much. Sometimes I get so frustrated and it's wonderful to think I might have some help out there.

        My Grandpa, Big-O is having knee problems this summer so we have hardly had a chance to go caching and I miss it so very much. ;-) I haven't had the heart to go without him. He's 76 and going strong and hoping to have his knee replaced this winter so we'll be ready when the snow melts. See y'all then and maybe a little sooner if I could convince him to get a wheelchair accessable cache. ;-) ...(Not a chance... he'd through any wheelchair at my head if I tried.) ;-)

        IronGteLdy