Blackberry Storm Caching

  • teamcountygc
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2009
      Hey all. I just got a blackberry storm. Anyone use these for geocaching? I've heard there are programs out there but wanted to see what everyone would recommend for me.

      Thanks,

      Robby
    • quadmft
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2009
        Geocache navigator rocks! Use it, know it love it, live it. There is a free 30 day trial too.

        Put out by Trimble.

        Enjoy

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "teamcountygc" <teamcountygc@...> wrote:

        > Hey all. I just got a blackberry storm. Anyone use these for geocaching? I've heard there are programs out there but wanted to see what everyone would recommend for me.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Robby

      • Cinrafter
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2009
          Work got iTunes  and just bought this iTunes app, and think it very cool!

          Sent from Cindy's iPhone