Geohounds...

  • Matt and Stephanie Moore
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 23, 2009
      Hey all you NoCal NUTS!

      If anyone is looking for a good Geohound....  we have 4 Mini Dachshunds ready for re-homing.

      If interested contact us at pakrbakr@...

      Redvoodoo
      Matt and Stephanie
      HAPPY CACHING!

    • Casas
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 23, 2009
        If I download more than one query, my app quits. The only thing to do then is reinstall from
        iTunes. Other than that, I am very happy. Oh and I don't have the new iPhone so maybe that is not a problem anymore.

        Casas