Missing Wedding Ring

  • Scott Paton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      This is my first e-mail to the NUTS group, and I have
      to admit my clumsiness to the group at large. I
      recently had a geoaccident while trying to find
      BoBoLu's Mini cache. I took a tumble down the hill and
      landed on my back in the creek. When I got up my
      wedding ring was missing. So, if anyone finds a silver
      ring in or near the creek I'd appreciate it (and so
      would Heidi) if you could let me know. Anyone have a
      metal detector? Thanks!