Re: [NUTS] Some great reading!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      We sent in a link to the N.U.T.S. home page for the local focus map on Todays Cacher and they asked if we would tell more about our group.  It was fun reviewing the groups history and remembering all the fun events.   Hopefully there will be many new N.U.T.S. stories in the future.
      Mike

      Jim Olson <ka6aru@...> wrote:
      Thank you Mike and Gail Shields, aka Escapades, for writing the great article about us California: NUTS in Today's Cacher!!!

      TNX again, Jim