Re: [NUTS] NUTS Event August 1st

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14 1:26 PM
      Rats! That day has long been marked for a family reunion. Hope you all enjoy the day.

      Escapades wrote:

      Hi all,
      Mike and I had originally planned to host an event on July 25 but have since found out that it was the date of the GBES rally so we changed our date to August 1. The event listing has been submitted but not yet published so mark your calendars!

      We decided to do something a little different... a tailgate party at the Bald Rock trailhead. This will be a breakfast event in order to beat the heat. After breakfast, Mike and I plan to make the short hike (1/4 mile) to Bald Rock and do some exploring. There are several caches up on Bald Rock and it is an absolutely amazing place to explore. We hope to see you there!

      Gail (Escapades)