Treasury Report

  • blucruzfamily
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2009
      To all N.U.T.S.
      Well unlike the economy and the State of Californication, The N.U.T.S. are financially sound at the moment. After the deposit from this past weekends event we currently have:

      Balance in Savings = $1321.98
      Balance in Petty cache = $37.00
      Total $$$$.$$ = $1358.98

      2009 expenses so far:
      NUTS Camp Out @ Red Bluff $350.00
      Nevada Co. Search & Rescue in Tanky's memory $100.00

      Lets have some more events!
      Blucruz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2009
        Mike and I are planning to host an event towards the end of July (either the 25th or 26th) as soon as we secure the location, we will get the total cost to you for reimbursement.

        Thanks for the report...
        Gail (Escapades)