Re: [NUTS] Where have all the NUTS gone?

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Nice article! Way to go Escapades!! Now we are known world wide.  :o)  Thanks for bringing it to our attention Jim. Guess everyone is hunkering down a bit for the holidays... shopping, asking every Santa they see for a top of the line GPS, you know.. the regular stuff.  We would like to thank the newbies for a fine new crop of caches out there. Just when we think we mopped up most of Butte County caches... up pops some new ones... very cool. We (Rock&Crystal & the Escapades) are planning another event in January... notice will be out in a couple of weeks... this one is to celebrate all you new cachers... and some of us oldies have got cachenversaries coming, too. This one will be held in Chico so some of our northern folks might get a little travel break. Hope everyone's holiday season is not too hectic, that your stockings are filled with good geoswag, and that maybe we can run into you out there caching around in between shopping trips. Happy caching, Rock&Crystal (& Pebble, too)