[NUTS] Re: geocache navigator

  • rubberpaws
    Message 1 of 10 , May 18, 2009
      yes, this is better than Christmas. I was excited about geonavigator for the iphone but can't use att where I live so got a blackberry storm hoping it would be available on it later. I loaded it just now and it works so great. Thanks ever so much so sharing this information, it was like getting a Christmas present today. you are awesome, can't wait to go use it. already found the caches by my house.