Re: geocache navigator

  • quadmft
    Message 1 of 10 , May 18, 2009
      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Georganna" <georgi0316@...> wrote:

      > Hi Courtney, I also have the Verizon Storm but when I went to the Geocache Navigator site it clearly states that Verizon is not compatable can you help me? What am I doing wrong?
      > Thanks
      > Georganna

      I did the same thing - but if you click on the link to blacberrys (when you are choosing your service
      0 Then you are filling out what phone you have etc. It says right there that they work with Verizon's storm
      here:
      http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/supportedphones/?carrier=blackberry
      I was so happy!!!!!
      There is a trial version too. Free
    • Georganna
      Message 2 of 10 , May 18, 2009
        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "quadmft" <courtney@...> wrote:

        > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Georganna" <georgi0316@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Hi Courtney, I also have the Verizon Storm but when I went to the Geocache Navigator site it clearly states that Verizon is not compatable can you help me? What am I doing wrong?
        > > Thanks
        > > Georganna
        >
        > I did the same thing - but if you click on the link to blacberrys (when you are choosing your service
        > 0 Then you are filling out what phone you have etc. It says right there that they work with Verizon's storm
        > here:
        > http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/supportedphones/?carrier=blackberry
        > I was so happy!!!!!
        > There is a trial version too. Free

        I'm trying it now, thanks so much. I'll let you know
      • quadmft
        Message 3 of 10 , May 18, 2009
        • georgi0316@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , May 18, 2009
            you are the best :)

            Message 5 of 10 , May 18, 2009
              I am happy it worked- Glad to share the love. Better than Christmas - huh?

            • georgi0316@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , May 18, 2009
                It worked, thanks so much for your help. Yoo Hoo
                So many times I have my Garmin with Geocache downloaded but no logs or other information.

                  I am happy it worked- Glad to share the love. Better than Christmas - huh?

                  > better yet go here
                  > http://www.trimbleo utdoors.com/ rim/default. aspx?utm_ source=b4bb& utm_medium= banner&utm_ content=toad& utm_campaign= bbtrial0711
                  > on the far right of carrier in tiny letters (except Storm)

                • rubberpaws
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 18, 2009
                    yes, this is better than Christmas. I was excited about geonavigator for the iphone but can't use att where I live so got a blackberry storm hoping it would be available on it later. I loaded it just now and it works so great. Thanks ever so much so sharing this information, it was like getting a Christmas present today. you are awesome, can't wait to go use it. already found the caches by my house.