Re: geocache navigator

  • Georganna
    Message 1 of 10 , May 18, 2009
      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "quadmft" <courtney@...> wrote:

      > I started caching when I found this program for my blackberry. I later upgraded to a Garmin. The main reason I had to do that is geocache navigator worked with other phones but not with Verizon Blackberrys - I missed geocache navigator. But today was like Christmas morning. I went to check out geocache navigator and I found the one verizon blackberry that the program will work with is the STORM... HEY that's what I have!!!! I have it and am in love with geocache navigaoter again.
      >
      > I am posting this not to gloat but rather to let others know that geocahe navigator with work with the storm! I am so happy - I think I'll go hunting after work.
      >
      > Courtney

      Hi Courtney, I also have the Verizon Storm but when I went to the Geocache Navigator site it clearly states that Verizon is not compatable can you help me? What am I doing wrong?
      Thanks
      Georganna
    • quadmft
      Message 2 of 10 , May 18, 2009
        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Georganna" <georgi0316@...> wrote:

        > Hi Courtney, I also have the Verizon Storm but when I went to the Geocache Navigator site it clearly states that Verizon is not compatable can you help me? What am I doing wrong?
        > Thanks
        > Georganna

        I did the same thing - but if you click on the link to blacberrys (when you are choosing your service
        0 Then you are filling out what phone you have etc. It says right there that they work with Verizon's storm
        here:
        http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/supportedphones/?carrier=blackberry
        I was so happy!!!!!
        There is a trial version too. Free
      • Georganna
        Message 3 of 10 , May 18, 2009
          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "quadmft" <courtney@...> wrote:

          > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Georganna" <georgi0316@> wrote:
          > >

          > > Hi Courtney, I also have the Verizon Storm but when I went to the Geocache Navigator site it clearly states that Verizon is not compatable can you help me? What am I doing wrong?
          > > Thanks
          > > Georganna
          >
          > I did the same thing - but if you click on the link to blacberrys (when you are choosing your service
          > 0 Then you are filling out what phone you have etc. It says right there that they work with Verizon's storm
          > here:
          > http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/supportedphones/?carrier=blackberry
          > I was so happy!!!!!
          > There is a trial version too. Free

          I'm trying it now, thanks so much. I'll let you know
        • quadmft
          Message 4 of 10 , May 18, 2009
          • georgi0316@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , May 18, 2009
              you are the best :)

              Message 6 of 10 , May 18, 2009
                I am happy it worked- Glad to share the love. Better than Christmas - huh?

              • georgi0316@aol.com
                Message 7 of 10 , May 18, 2009
                  It worked, thanks so much for your help. Yoo Hoo
                  So many times I have my Garmin with Geocache downloaded but no logs or other information.

                    I am happy it worked- Glad to share the love. Better than Christmas - huh?

                    > better yet go here
                    > http://www.trimbleo utdoors.com/ rim/default. aspx?utm_ source=b4bb& utm_medium= banner&utm_ content=toad& utm_campaign= bbtrial0711
                    > on the far right of carrier in tiny letters (except Storm)

                  • rubberpaws
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 18, 2009
                      yes, this is better than Christmas. I was excited about geonavigator for the iphone but can't use att where I live so got a blackberry storm hoping it would be available on it later. I loaded it just now and it works so great. Thanks ever so much so sharing this information, it was like getting a Christmas present today. you are awesome, can't wait to go use it. already found the caches by my house.