Re: [NUTS] North of the Arctic Circle

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2009
      If you run across my Northern Exposure TB send it traveling back this way!

      http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=66661

      Thanks!
      Ed

      Jack R Isbell wrote:

      I'll be going to Prudhoe Bay, Alaska in May.  I thought it would be cool (no pun intended) to drop off one of my travel bugs or geocoins north of the Arctic Circle.  If anyone else is interested, I would be willing to take up to six more travelers (coins or small travel bugs) to drop off north of the Circle.  However, no promises as to how quickly they will move once located there.  If you want to see what caches are there, the ZIP for Prudhoe Bay is 99734.  We will be traveling back to Fairbanks from Prudhoe Bay via Coldfoot and the are several other caches along the way that are either north of, or on the Circle.  If any of you would like me to take one of your TBs along, e-mail me.

      Sierra Rat (Jack)

      Link to photos of a cache on the Arctic Circle