Re: Just Joined N.U.T.S.

  • loststarproductions
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20 6:11 PM
      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "wvmync" <wayne43@...> wrote:

      > and wanted to say "Hello" to N.U.T.S. members. A little about us (crzoldy and wayne43). We've been geocaching since Jan 05 and are home based in Corning, CA. Spend a lot of time rving, winter in Yuma, AZ, spring and summers in Corning and the Pacific Northwest.
      >
      > We've attended some N.U.T.S. events; but, until now haven't joined. We'll be in the area so looking forwarding to attending the event in Red Bluff on May 8-10, meeting new cachers and visiting with some of you whom we've met in our travels.
      >
      > Happy caching.
      >
      > Wayne & Becky
      > (wayne43 and crzoldy)

      Hello and welcome to the NUTS group.
      I'm just a plain old noob, but got quickly addicted in the world of geocaching. Met some real nice people since I started the first of March, and I do not forsee seeing myself stopping anytime soon.
      Just trying to get the wifey involved more. It is new to her. Not like I know a lot yet. I am still doing some funny greenhorn moves to this day. Hope to see you at Red Bluff.

      Cache on,

      Darren & Leigh
      (mtntrek) and family